This is your chance
We’re really excited to tell you about a new amazing opportunity that you can get involved in. This is your chance to get involved, see the work that we deliver, engage with our methodology and support a young person’s transformation.
We’re going to be delivering a new mentoring programme to pupils in years 9-10 in schools in London and Northamptonshire. And, we’re offering you the incredible opportunity to mentor a young person for 6 months.
The full details and time commitment are listed below.
Interested? Please get in touch ASAP with Anthony on Anthony@youthatrisk.org.uk or 07787296197. We look forward to hearing from you.
PS – we’d really appreciate it if you could also share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested. Thanks!
Your training: You will participate in a 2-day Performance Coach Workshop, followed by monthly coaching support calls and 3 follow-up evening sessions enhancing what you have learnt, developing your skill set further and supporting you in your role with the young people.
• Attend the 2-day Performance Coach Workshop: London 4-5th March or Northants 18-19th February
• Coach pupils weekly for 6 months
• Complete coaching sessions notes for each session and to submit them to your coach
• Participate in monthly coaching/support calls
• Attend the 3 follow up evening sessions